One of the prominent aspects of aesthetics is natural beauty, and if you’d like to restore the natural beauty of your skin, the place to go is Allure Medspa. We can provide fully customized treatments which will completely rejuvenate your skin, causing it to look younger and healthier. You can opt for a simple facial treatment, or go for a more advanced program of micro-needling, and our friendly and knowledgeable staff will gladly explain all the nuances of each. We offer a wide variety of services, each one tailored to your specific condition, and your goals with aesthetics.
There are hundreds of different approaches to rejuvenating your skin, some of which restore color, increase toning, add hydration, and achieve other highly desirable results. The specific method we use at Allure Medspa in Mesa, AZ, with regard to your condition will depend on the needs of your skin, and on what kind of treatment would produce the best results. Here is a partial listing of some possibilities:
- 60-Minute Customized Facial – a thorough analysis of your skin, along with hydrating masks, serums, moisturizers, extraction, cleansing, and toning.
- Gentleman’s Facial – similar to the 60-minute treatment, except it includes beard treatment and high-frequency hair follicle stimulation.
- Back Facial – includes the processes of the customized facial treatment, but operates on the back instead of the face.
- Dermaplaning – an exfoliation technique which removes dead skin cells and peach fuzz, leaving skin vibrant and fresh-looking.
- Chemical Peels – intensifies the exfoliation process by using safe chemical enzymes.
- VI Peel – a chemical peel which is appropriate for use on acne and scarring, age and sunspots, fine lines and wrinkles, rosacea, and hyperpigmentation.
- Peel booster – intensifies the exfoliation process by using the ideal chemical peel and enzyme for your skin type.
- Microcurrent Treatment – facial toning treatment which mimics the body’s own electrical currents, to repair damaged skin and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin.
- Collagen lip treatment – makes the lips fuller and more appealing, while also reducing the presence of fine lines around the mouth.
- High frequency – a process which increases blood circulation and cell renewal, used for treating acne, puffy eyes and dark circles, enlarged pores, while also reducing redness and eliminating ingrown hair.
- LED light therapy – a safe and very effective way of triggering increased production of elastin and collagen, using combinations of red, yellow, blue, and green LED lights.
Schedule A Consultation
To inquire about any of these procedures and how they can deliver amazing results for you, please contact us at Allure Medspa of Mesa, AZ. Do your skin a favor, and make it look better and healthier than it has since your younger years!